Systems Operations Manager
We are looking to hire a Systems Operations Manager in Philadelphia for an exciting opportunity.
We are a growing early stage technology company located in Philadelphia. If you love to learn, build, and invent in a high-performance team that’s passionate about smart business, high integrity practices and technology, and are ready to hit that ground running—you’ll love it here! We are looking for people who want to be a part of building something new and making it great!
At Verif-y we are reinventing personal credential verification. We enable people and organizations to own their digitally verified credentials and decide who can view them. Our mission is to develop and use the best technologies to provide unique and evolving value to our users through continued innovation, determination and customer obsession. We will continue to provide individuals with the ability to own and control their identity, and provide employers, credential providers, and other organizations with better ways to serve their employees, students and members while improving their operational efficiencies.
Businesses that partner with Verif-y come from different markets and have different shapes, sizes and forms. Your knowledge of our back end and front end platforms combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will allow you to interact with our outsourced resources as well as internal team members to produce our desired outcomes. Using your experience in operations and understanding of our technology you will be able to assist in refining our processes, and provide invaluable input to other department within the organization that will result in increased efficiencies. If you can anticipate how our operational needs evolve you will be able to ensure that we keep ahead of the market and avoid time and resource drains.
We are enhancing our operations, product and development teams and you will be at the nexus of it all. The work performed by you would be significant to ensure the future increased profitability of the company and the integrity of our data. When our users and clients are happy, successful and more efficient, so are we!
Our team of enthusiastic entrepreneurial and client-focused members are our core and the goal of helping organizations of different types and users from different backgrounds be more successful is at the forefront of our daily actions. We are dedicated to growing our company and improving the interaction between users who can now control the distribution of their professional histories and organizations that will want to hire more efficiently and provide better service to their own employees and students. Our team collaborates closely to analyze needs and trends and formulates strategies that would be most suitable to take advantage of those opportunities and market inefficiencies.
The specific role of a Systems Operations Manager includes the following:
- Manage existing system operations processes and procedures
- Have hands on responsibilities within the group and outside as necessary to support the team
- Manage the continued development of our back-office system together with the development and product groups
- Oversee the system operations department and the outsourcing of some of its functions
- Be part of the continued evolvement of our current processes and policies in support of our strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in software/technology back end operations
- Management experience of small teams
- Strong willingness to be involved in building something unique and valuable
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft 365; Excel, Word, Outlook, and working experience in CRM
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Come with a Can-Do attitude
- Experience in outsourced resource management a plus
- Understanding of the education and/or human resources industries
- Entrepreneurial, independent but comfortable in a team environment, self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment, naturally engaging, team player
- Technically savvy, knowledge of SaaS and/or other web/mobile based software platforms
The individuals applying need to understand and be comfortable with the startup environment and the inherent flexibility it requires. Understanding of the credentialing process in the health care space is a plus.
Understanding of the background check industry and/or education verification processes a plus as well.
Please send us your resume including brief cover letter and availability to email@example.com.
Look forward to making a successful match!