B2B Sales Professional
We are looking to hire a B2B Sales Professional in Philadelphia for an exciting opportunity.
We are a growing early stage technology company located in Philadelphia. If you love to learn, build, and invent in a high-performance team that’s passionate about smart business, high integrity practices and technology, and are ready to hit that ground running—you’ll love it here! We are looking for people who want to be a part of building something new and making it great!
At Verif-y we are reinventing personal credential verification. We enable people and organizations to own their digitally verified credentials and decide who can view them. Our mission is to develop and use the best technologies to provide unique and evolving value to our users through continued innovation, determination and customer obsession. We will continue to provide individuals with the ability to own and control their identity, and provide employers, credential providers, and other organizations with better ways to serve their employees, students and members while improving their operational efficiencies.
Businesses that partner with Verif-y come from different markets and have different shapes, sizes and forms. Your knowledge of our HR and background check based platform combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will allow you to interact with our prospective clients. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you can provide prospective clients with unmatched service, research and market analysis that will allow them to better preform their jobs. If you can anticipate how decisions are made at the clients’ organization, persistently explore their business needs and understand how our platform can make their business more efficient, you will be a great asset to our team.
We are currently building Verif-y’s sales team, and as with our other team members it will include; highly skilled sales professionals whose focus is identifying and growing high potential clients and persuading them that incorporating our platform into their current processes will make them more efficient and improve the relationship they have with their users/employees/students. This dynamic and dedicated team is going to become a major part of our success. When our users and clients are happy, successful and more efficient, so are we!
Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are our core and the goal of helping organizations of different types and users from different backgrounds be more successful is at the forefront of our daily actions. We are dedicated to growing our company and improving the interaction between users who can now control the distribution of their professional histories and organizations that will want to hire more efficiently and provide better service to their own employees and students. Our team collaborates closely to analyze needs and trends and formulates strategies that would be most suitable to take advantage of those opportunities and market inefficiencies.
- Be part of building and expanding our client base by presenting thought-out and specifically relevant solutions.
- Manage the business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Work closely with our Account Management team to ensure our clients achieve their goals
- Be part of the continued evolvement of our current processes and policies in support of our strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in software/technology sales
- Experience with cold calling new businesses
- Experience building a book of business, managing against quotas and driving agreements
- Strong willingness to be involved in building something unique and valuable
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft 365; Excel, Word, Outlook, and working experience in CRM
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent with people, open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Come with a Can-Do attitude
- Experience in educating new clients on why they should use other human resources tools
- Understanding of the education and/or human resources industries
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Entrepreneurial, independent but comfortable in a team environment, self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment, naturally engaging
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide comprehensive explanations to prospective clients
- Technically savvy, knowledge of SaaS and/or other web/mobile based software platforms
- Engaging, Informative, Persistent but not pushy
The individuals applying need to understand and be comfortable with the startup environment and the inherent flexibility it requires.
Understanding of the credentialing process in the health care space is a plus.
Understanding of the background check industry and/or education verification processes a plus as well.
Please send us your resume including brief cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to making a successful match!